If you came here, it means that you are familiar with the topic of dropshipping, but if you are not sure what it is and how to implement sales in this model, we will help you.
Dropshipping is a type of cooperation in which one entity (this is what you can be), when selling via an online store, auction site, online catalog or social media, plays the role of an intermediary between the product supplier (this is us LEAN Toys) and the end customer . In other words: you deal with the activities related to the promotion and sale of the product, customer service, collecting orders and submitting them to us. We, in turn, handle warehouse processes and shipment of goods.
HHow to start cooperation and sales with profit? It's easy!
You can cooperate with us in the form of dropshipping on the following terms:
- To start cooperation, it is necessary to run a business and have an active VAT number.
- Then, it is required to create an account on the B2B platform on the website: www.leantoys.com or www.leantoys.eu, in the case of sales outside Poland. You can have access to both platforms at the same time, in which case you should ask our warehouse staff for access to the selected platforms.
- After registration, the account is verified and in the event of a positive result of this process, access to wholesale prices with a wholesale discount and access to the current inventory levels is granted.
- Downloading our product database takes place by integration files in two formats or API for customers who have their store on the IdoSell platform, where integration can be carried out in two directions. Thanks to this solution, you can take advantage of full automation when transferring orders to us. To access the integration files, you need to contact the store staff via e-mail. Be sure to specify the version of the files you need:
The files offered by LEAN Toys are in XML format and are available in several versions of IOF 3.0, 2.6 and 2.5.
XML Gateway file in the form of a set of links or in the form of two Full links, where this one contains photos and descriptions, and Light, which contains prices and inventory.
Our warehouse offers the possibility of shipping with the following courier companies:
Orders for products from the "Toys" category for more than PLN 1000 gross are carried out with free delivery. If the order includes items from a different section, e.g. a battery-powered vehicle, slides, free shipping is available for orders from PLN 2,000 gross.
Below are the other shipping costs:
- InPost Paczkomaty - shipping cost PLN 10,
- GLS - shipping cost PLN 14 for parcels up to 14 kg,
- DPD - shipping cost PLN 16 for parcels up to 14 kg,
- DHL - shipping cost PLN 38 for parcels from 14 kg to 31 kg,
- GeisCargo - shipping cost PLN 100 for shipments over 31 kg,
- Pickup by own courier - cost PLN 4 (in the case of Smart Allegro parcels and cash on delivery). The fee is charged for handling the order and packing the package.
Our warehouse for cash on delivery will only be carried out on your docket.
If you order a courier other than the above, you must make the collection order yourself. Here is the address of our warehouse:
Obrońców Poczty Gdańskiej 95
We guarantee same-day shipment for orders placed by 11:00 on each business day (not applicable to the pre-holiday period).
We issue a separate sales document for each order, it is not possible to use a collective invoice for a given period.
The pricing and discount policy that is in force at F. H. LEAN
From 01/01/2021, the difference between the retail suggested retail price and the wholesale price is a 33% mark-up on the wholesale price.
At the beginning you get the maximum wholesale discount valid for the entire period of cooperation, we do not provide for additional discounts.
Warranty, complaints and returns
When you buy products from us, you can offer customers a 12-month product warranty period, and in the case of chargers and batteries, it is 6 months. In addition, we have our own service of products from our offer and also a paid post-warranty service.
We handle returns of final customers, thanks to which you do not stay with the product on your own stock, but continue to perform only the above-mentioned marketing and sales tasks.
The condition for accepting a return is:
- fullness of the product
- no damage to the packaging
Complaints and returns are reported via the B2B platform, where, after going into the order details, the option of reporting is available.
Please do not make a decision before contacting our wholesaler. Our complaint department will provide you with comprehensive answers to bothering questions and propose a solution to the problem.
The ordering process
Way to go!
You have received your first order, so let's start the process of placing it in our store.
You choose a product, put it in the basket, and then execute the order as in a standard online store.
When you get to the point where you need to fill in the toy delivery details:
Remember! Always use the "add a new address" option.
After completing the order, an order number will be generated.
If you have chosen to ship by your own courier, the label and the transfer confirmation are sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, with the order number in the title of the e-mail.
Deferred payment date, the so-called trade credit
You can apply for the deferred payment date after the completion of at least 100 orders within no more than 2 months. We will verify the account and orders placed on our website, and then we will determine the amount of the trade credit and the possibility of granting it for you.
You are surely wondering where you will find the sales documents for your orders. The invoice is generated before each order is shipped and can be downloaded from the customer panel on the B2B platform from the orders tab.