DIY Painting Kit Emoticons Smileys Plaster Magnets
Developing creativity in young children is particularly important at a time when they are beginning to socialise with their peers. Collaborative artwork has a positive impact on interpersonal relationships and teaches children to cooperate. Introducing a DIY kit with which you can create cupcakes and then paint them.
The colourful set for creating fridge magnets is ideal entertainment for both young and old. Using the plaster included in the kit, you can create beautiful smiley faces expressing different emotions such as laughter, crying and happiness. The plaster emoticons can be hung on the fridge and through them your child can show what mood he or she is in today.
How to start creative play?
1) Mix the gypsum with water according to the instructions, fill the prepared moulds with it and then leave them to dry.
2. once the shapes have dried, they can be removed from the moulds
3. paint freely with the coloured paints provided.
4. when you have finished decorating, glue a suitable length of magnet to the shapes.
Once all the steps have been completed, the homemade magnets are ready!
The elements of the set are:
- a mould with moulds in the shape of emoticons
- pack of plaster
- set of 6 paints
- flat, stick-on magnet measuring 15 cm x 2 cm
- instruction manual for the set
Dimensions of one smiley face:
4 cm in diameter
27 cm x 23 cm x 6 cm
Toy suitable for children over 5 years old. CE certified and complies with EN71 standard.