Educational Pushchair Writing Board Foam Rattle
The product we are presenting combines the function of a walker and an educational panel. The pushchair is an excellent helper in learning to walk independently. The toy positively influences the development of the child's motor skills and improves the sense of sight and hearing. The product also influences the learning of walking, in addition, it also teaches shapes, numbers and letters. Many advantages and many benefits.
What does it do?
- three interlocking cogs for increased precision and dexterity.
- colourful geometric shapes that can be interlocked - acts as a sorter, stimulating the toddler to think about how the blocks fit together
- rotating blocks with numbers and fruits, will learn how to count to 3
- jolly yellow rattle in the shape of a telephone
- a multicoloured piano to play a solitary range of sounds to help him learn, consisting of coloured keys
- a drawing board where the toddler can develop his artistic skills; when playtime is over, he can erase everything using the slider at the very bottom and start again!
It will be perfect for toddlers to play while sitting in front of it, as well as older children standing and walking with the pushchair.
The walker has been designed with the youngest kiddos in mind, which is a guarantee of safe construction and production with safe, high-quality materials.
Drawing board dimensions:
22 cm x 20 cm x 2 cm
14 cm x 10 cm
40 cm x 36 cm x 44 cm
41 cm x 36 cm x 10 cm
The pusher is suitable for children aged 18 months and over. The toy is packaged in a large, colourful box, making it sensational as a gift for new parents. Powered by three 1.5V AAA batteries, not included.