Wooden Educational Cube Sorter Labyrinth Game Clock Chinoiserie
The multifunctional wooden educational cube develops your baby's manual skills and imagination in many ways. It helps to get to know the child's world and to support its development. The toy has six levels: six side levels, a top level and a bottom level. Each of them is different, colourful and surprises with its suggestions for interesting play.
What do the wooden planes hide?
- The plane with four colourful rotating cogs encourages the toddler to practise manual skills and learn about colours.
- The plane with a clock and movable hands will support learning to recognise the hours.
- Sorter plane, the set includes five colourful blocks. They need to be fitted into the correct holes. This plane will mobilise the kid to learn about shapes and logical thinking.
- The tree plane - moving the coloured blocks with the numbers - will aid precision and begin the first learning of counting.
- The top plane, covers the cubes with a maze and beads and colourful pictures,
- Bottom level - a game of Chinese, here the whole family can join in the fun. The set includes pawns and a cube.
The toy is made of high-quality wood, and all elements have been carefully sanded and painted in vivid colours with safe paints. Wooden toys are extremely durable and resistant to damage, so they will last for years intact.
Elements of the set:
- educational cube
- wooden blocks
- playing dice
- 16 pawns
Dimensions of the cube:
19 cm x 19 cm x 18 cm
with maze 31 cm
20 cm x 20 cm x 20 cm
The wooden cube is suitable for all children over 3 years old. The toy is CE certified and manufactured in accordance with the current EN 71 standard.