AGM Gel Battery For A Car For A 12V 5Ah Battery
A gel battery is a type of lead-acid battery with a gel electrolyte made by mixing sulfuric acid with silica. Ideally suited for battery vehicles, electric toys and many other devices with a 12V installation. It is completely safe and tight, so it does not leak any electrolytes and does not require vertical positioning during use.
- Voltage 12V
- 5Ah capacity
- Cyclic operation: 14.40 - 14.90 V.
- Standby: 13.50 - 13.80 V.
- Initiation current: Less than 1.5 A
- Charging (25 ° C)
- electric vehicles and toys
- medical equipment
- cash registers and fiscal printers
- mobile devices (wheelchairs, forklifts, golf)
- Emergency lighting
- Alarm Systems
- scooters, mopeds
- telecommunications systems
- photovoltaic installations
10 cm x 9 cm x 7 cm